A Different Future- Zakia Trisha

Image result for feminist success

The world would looks like every opportunity for women seems so easy for them to achieve. I will see a world with women celebrating every day as victory and having chances to fulfil their dreams as men can do. Women would not sit behind the men and they should not follow their order every-time where it is not appropriate. I will wake up with a day where I could see that my career dreams are front of me and every single day is my step to reach onto that. Inequality between men and women is not a real obstacle that stand on my way. The word “success” would really matter for me in this case. “Success” to me means doing what I love to do every day, while making a positive impact on others and achieving wealth at the same time, without sacrificing my personal life and freedom. To me it comes down to doing what you love, what you’re good at, what you’re passionate about and then feeling valued for doing it. Success was about having the freedom to live by your values. I would see change in Western society, including women’s suffrage; greater access to education; more equitable pay with men; the right to initiate divorce proceedings; the right of women to make individual decisions etc.