Blog Post #14 By Ramy Mohamed

The three blog posts that I have done that were most important or impactful to me have to be : Blog Post #’s 5, 6, and 11. The reason why i choose blog post #5 (even though it doesn’t really relate with feminism) is because it has taught me about the world and the people that live in it, that we are strong and will continue to be productive and move forward with life despite hardships that may occur. The reason why i chose blog post # 6 is because of how personal this blog post was, It taught me that the world has changed and how my mother used to live in a place and time that didn’t accept individual expression, it made me understand and sympathize with my mother’s struggles which helped me have a better understanding of women’s struggles in general. The reason why i choose blog post # 11 is because I never really though of one’s gender in this way, that it’s a performance. Judith butler helped me understand something i never knew existed even though everyone(including myself) does it automatically.